Prevent a Rough Time in the Bathroom
Times have changed, at one time families sat and ate meals together, had a balanced diet of fruit, vegetables, protein, nuts, seeds and some whole grains.
In today's world, people are in a big hurry to get to work, school, outside activities, picking up and dropping off kids and eating on the run, or just sitting in front of computer, TV or cell phone letting life pass by while eating frozen or fast food. These types of lifestyle can cause many different health challenges including poor intestinal health.
It is very important to incorporate fruits and vegetable into your diet, they provide your body with vitamins, minerals, antioxidants, and fiber. It is very important to eat moist fiber in order to maintain good bathroom habits. Eating processed grains, cereal, bread, pasta and such, can cause weight gain and bowel issues including constipation. Grains turn into sugar when they are ingested and then they turn into sticky fat. Not only can they cause constipation, they can also cause an imbalance in your friendly bacteria which will affect your microbiome. Drinking water, staying away from juices and sodas is also very important for health and healthy intestines. Both are very high in sugar and or other unhealthy substances.
If a person has diabetes or is on a low carb diet, limit your fruit to low glycemic fruit, such as apples and berries.
The digestive and intestinal system feed the entire body and must function properly. The colon in particular, must be functioning properly to carry waist from the body. The liver and kidneys are also very important detoxifying organs. the liver aids in the digestive process by secreting bile that emulsifies fat and has over 500 other functions. The kidney's act as a filtration system and help to remove toxins from the body.
Cleansing and detoxification is great way to help eliminate some of the burden that is on the body from poor lifestyle choices.
Clean Start is a Synergistic 7 day cleansing program that can help you gently achieve this.
Benefits of Clean Start:
- A 7-day gentle colon cleansing and detoxifying program provides a complete and balanced herbal cleanse to help protect the body from waste that affects health.
- Used in Herbal Medicine to promote bowel movements by increasing bulk volume and water content and to increase bile flow.
- As a herbal laxative provides gentle relief of constipation and/or irregularity.
- Traditionally used in Herbal Medicine to aid digestion, support peripheral circulation.
- Helps relieve digestive disturbances, prevent nausea, stimulate appetite and as a stimulant laxative
After the 7 day it is a good idea to build the intestinal balance and Microbiome by using;
- Helps support intestinal/gastrointestinal health.
- Could promote a favourable gut flora.
- Bacillus coagulans is a strain of friendly probiotic that is naturally heat-stable, so no refrigeration required.
- It can also more readily withstand the stomach's acidic environment, thereby providing better targeted support to the intestine and maintaining balance in the microbiome.
Also, use Psyllium Hulls Combo
- Psyllium hulls provide gentle relief of constipation and/or irregularity.
- A dietary source of soluble and insoluble fiber.
- Psyllium is a mucilaginous herb, whose tiny flea-shaped seeds (greek psylla means flea) can swell up to 14 times their original size when soaked in water.
You'll need Garden Essence
- A digestive enzyme supplement designed to assist the digestion of all types of food, with the exception of dairy.
- Aromatic herbs stimulate the production of digestive fluids.