NATURAL HEALTH COURSES
ADVANCED COURSES AND TRAINING FOR PRACTITIONERS
Advance your professional skillset with our hands-on practical training delivered in small classes (5-7 students).
- Visceral Manipulation
- Herbs, Nutrition & the Body Systems
- Microscopy: Live Blood Analysis
- Iridology | Sclerology
Visceral manipulation has come to prominence inn the last three decades in the West mainly due to the French osteopath Jean-Pierre Barral. Visceral massage and visceral manipulation has its origins in eastern medicine with the belief that our organs store energy that may include unresolved emotional traumas seated in the past.
This relationship between the physical digestive process, the gut-brain and emotions all have associations with each organ:
- The liver and gallbladder are associated with anger
- The heart and small intestine with joy
- The spleen an stomach are associated with over thinking or procrastination
- The lungs and large intestine are associated with grief
- The kidneys and bladder with fear
- The hormonal system is associated with sexual pressure, creativity and "giving up"
BENEFITS OF VISCERAL MANIPULATION
You will be amazed by how you feel when your muscles and joints relaign upon having a little manipulation on your abdominal cavity. What a relief!
People report many improvements such as:
- Improved digestion
- Less bloating, stomach pain and constipation
- Less intestinal cramping and spasms
- Less gas, heartburn and reflux
- Lessened symptoms of fibromyalgia
- Improved sciatica
- Reduced chronic muscle pain
- Reduced joint pain
- Less "old" injury pain
- Improvements with uterine fibroids and cysts
- Understand the relationship of the body movements and organ placement
- Where individual organs are positioned and if they've become displaced
- Preper repositioning of organs
- Theory and organ names
"When structure can no longer be mobilized, when fibrous tissues teplace elastic tissues, when arteries, nerves or lymphatic systems are trapped in a stranglehold - then illness appears." ~Jean-Pierre Barral, DO MRO(F), PT
HERBS, NUTRITION AND THE BODY SYSTEMS
In this one-day course you will learn:
1. The ten body systems and how they are affected by disorder
2. Each system works together consisting of many components.
3. The function of each system.
4. How nutrition affects the performance of each of the 10 systems.
5. The importance of an organic plant-based diet.
6. Herbs are for healing, rejuvenating and rebuilding.
7. Which herbs are used in each of the 10 body systems.
8. An in-depth training on individual herbs.
9. Herbs and their function
10. Which herbs are recommended for the best function of the systems.
11. problems that can go wrong with each system
12. How to discover the root problems based on symptoms.
13. Complete study manual for study and future reference.
Remember! It’s one thing to discover the problem but we teach you to use herbs, minerals, vitamins, and nutrition in each of these areas of concern.
MICROSCOPY: LIVE BLOOD ANALYSIS
Areas of study include:
1. History of Live Blood
2. How to assess Darkfield
3. How to assess Lightfield
4. How to assess Dry blood. These are the 3 aspects/phases of studying live blood
5. How to evaluate the health of red blood cells
6. How to determine the health of the white cells
7. Discovering some of the common types of anomalies in the plasma
8. How microbes act and communicate with intelligence
9. Learn about fungus, yeast, bacteria, and parasites
10. You'll get a personal evaluation with your own blood
11. How to take blood samples correctly
12. Going over the parts of the microscope and their use
13. Course materials and manual
Benefits to your skill set:
- It's scientific and adds to your credibility
- It's visual for the client and makes an impact.
- To see their own blood live on a screen with the bacteria, fungus and parasites makes them more committed to resolving their health issues
- The client wants to come back to see their progress
- They stay on their program longer
- They refer their friends and family member to come for their analysis.
The course material covers two days. On the third day you will learn to be hands-on with your own microscope and the software. We want to make sure you are absolutely comfortable with your equipment before you leave.
We have made this course so simple that for each of the anomalies that you discover, (all pictures), we have provided
At the end of the course, you will be given homework and tests to fill and complete. You will receive a certificate of completion when you have passed the test and homework.
Remember we are your teachers and mentors and so the course does not finish when you leave. That's only the beginning. We will be on hand to help you with your equipment, assessments, evaluations and with choosing the right herbal combinations for healthy results. Your success will be determined by how well and quickly your patient improves. Word of mouth is very powerful.
- The techniques for administering the 500 acutherapy Points,
- The 12 key meridians and energy points with Charts
- The general theory of acutherapy.
- Includes a manual
- Most of the day will be spent on hands on training
- Clearing energy pathways
- Releasing muscular tension
- Neutralizing static electricity
- Aids in the removal of waste, acids, and toxins.
- Reducing Pain
- More mobility
- Happy clients