Turmeric Curcumin (60 Vegcaps)
- Provides antioxidants for the maintenance of good health.
- Used in Herbal Medicine to help relieve joint inflammation.
- Traditionally used in Ayurvedic medicine as an antiparasitic and to improve digestion.
- 550 mg of curcumin combined with black pepper extract for enhanced bioavailability.
How It Works:
Nature’s Sunshine’s Turmeric Curcumin VegCap contains 550 mg of turmeric root extract curcumin. Turmeric contains curcuminoids, the major active constituents of the root which gives turmeric its intense yellow pigment, antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties. Due to the poor bioavailability of curcuminoids, Turmeric Curcumin also contains black pepper extract piper nigrumto enhance the bioavailability and absorption of curcumin.
Each VegCap contains Curcumalonga (curcumin) rhizome extract 550 mg, Piper nigrum (black pepper) fruit extract (50:1) 2.5 mg. Non-medicinal Ingredients:Hypromellose, cellulose, dicalcium phosphate, rice, Oryza sativa (rice) hull powder, gum Arabic and sunflower oil.
550 mg VegCaps of curcumin combined with black pepper extract for enhanced bioavailability of the main antioxidant and protective compounds found in turmeric root, collectively known as curcuminoids.
Rejuvenaid, 30 Packets
- Helps in collagen formation to maintain healthy bones, cartilage, teeth and/or gums. Helps to maintain proper muscle function and tissue formation.
- Source of antioxdants that help fight against cell damage caused by free radicals.
- Helps to form red blood cells, supports energy production, and helps to mainatin heart muscle function.
- Provides electrolytes for the maintenance of good health.
- Helps in energy metabolism in the body.
- Helps in energy metabolism and tissue formation.
- Helps in the normal function of the immune system.
- Helps to support immune function.
- Helps support and maintain a healthy digestive system.
- L-Arginine (a non-essential amino acid) is involved in protein synthesis.
- Workout supplement.
How It Works:
Rejuvenaid is a dual-pathway Nitric Oxide (NO) Generator for vasodilation and cardiovascular health. Clinically studied Rejuvenaid naturally and safely produces and sustains healthy levels of NO. Unlike other NO products, this patent-pending formula uses a dual-pathway system featuring a proprietary beet root extract along with L-arginine. This dual-pathway approach frees up the body’s ability to produce its own NO while using the ingredients to generate even more NO. Rejuvenaid also features a proprietary, polyphenol-rich antioxidant blend called Herbal Shield that offers select vitamins to help sustain higher levels of NO and support circulation.Watch Rejuvenaid Video | Factsheet (PDF)
Medicinal Ingredients (per dose units):Inulin (Inulin, Cichorium intybus – root) 1733 mg, L-Arginine 1000 mg, L-Glutamine 1000 mg, Magnesium (Magnesium oxide) 42 mg, Ascorbic acid (Vitamin C) 60 mg, Vitamin D3 (Vitamin D, Cholecalciferol) 25 mcg, Green tea extract (Camellia sinensis, leaf ) (80% Polyphenols, 60% Catechins, 30% Epigallocatechin 3-gallate, 10:1, QCE 150 mg) 15 mg, Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine hydrochloride) 1.8 mg, Folic acid (Folate, L-5-Methyltetrahydrofolate) 200 mcg, Vitamin B1 (Thiamine, Thiamine mononitrate) 0.7 mg, Vitamin B12 (Methylcobalamin) 6 mcg, Apple (Malus domestica, fruit) (75% Polyphenols, 500:1, QCE 15000 mg) 30 mg, Beetroot (Beta vulgaris, root) 3000 mg.
Non-Medicinal Ingredients:Citric acid, Xylitol, Oligofructose, D-Fructose, Pea protein isolate, Punica granatum fruit juice concentrate, DL-Malic acid, Cherry flavour, Lemonade flavour, Silicon dioxide, Stevia Rebaudiana leaf extract, Grape skin extract, D-Ribose, Citrullus lanatus (watermelon) fruit extract, Vitis vinifera (grape) seed extract, Wine extract, Olea Europaea (olive) leaf extract, Dicalcium phosphate, Citrus aurantium amara (Bitter orange) peel, Citrus flavour blend (Maltodextrin, Gum arabic, Ethyl alcohol, Silicon dioxide, Orange flavour, Lemon flavour, Lime flavour, Tangerine flavour and Vanilla flavour).
(Adults):1 Packet 1 time(s) per day. 1 packet= 1 serving = 11.2 g. Mix product well in 1-2 cups of liquid (water, juice, etc.) immediately before consumption. Take with food. Ensure to drink enough fluid before, during and after exercise.
Cat's Claw Combination (100 Caps)
- Used in herbal medicine to support the immune system.
How It Works:
From deep in the rain forests of Peru comes a truly remarkable herb known as Cat’s Claw, or Uña de Gato in Spanish. It has been used by the Peruvian natives for centuries in a variety of applications. Cat’s Claw, according to many herbalists, may be one of the Amazon’s most impressive traditional healing plants. While Cat’s Claw is the key ingredient in this formula, NSP has combined it with the traditional Asian tonic herb artragalus and the Native American herb echinacea, to create an all-herbal immune supplement from classic traditional medicine ingredients.
Medicinal Ingredients: Each capsule contains Uncaria tomentosa (cat’s claw) inner bark 300 mg; Astragalus membranaceus (astragalus) root 121 mg and Echinacea purpurea (echinacea) root 25 mg. Non-medicinal Ingredients: Gelatin, cellulose and magnesium stearate.
Dosage (adults): Take four capsules daily with food.