Lavender, Organic Essential Oil (15ml)
- Used in Aromatherapy as a nervine/calmative
- Used in Aromatherapy to help relieve headaches
How It Works:
Regarded for its relaxing and peaceful fragrance, Lavender is well-suited for many everyday applications. Though it has long been valued for its calming properties, don’t underestimate the utility of this floral phenomenon.
Medicinal Ingredient:Lavandula angustifolia (lavender essential oil) herb top flowering 100%
Recommendations (adults only):External use only. Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes; if this happens, rinse thoroughly with vegetable oil.
• Topical use:Mix 4 drops of essential oil in 20 ml of carrier oil for topical usage. Apply to affected area up to 3 times per day. Do not use essential oils undiluted.
• Bath:Add 2-8 drops of undiluted essential oil with the same amount of shampoo or liquid soap before adding it to the bath. Mix the water gently.
For maximum benefit, remain in the bath for 10 minutes. Use 2 drops of undiluted essential oil the first time and increase by 1 drop per bath up to a
maximum of 8 drops. Use once daily.
• Direct inhalation:Apply 1-6 drops of undiluted essential oil to a handkerchief/tissue and inhale occasionally. Up to 3 times per day.
• Steam inhalation::Add 3-12 drops of undiluted essential o. il to a bowl of steaming water/facial steamer. Inhale slowly and deeply for 5-10 minutes.
Up to 3 times per day.
• Compresses:Add 2 drops of undiluted essential oil to 500 ml of warm water. Mix by shaking in a bottle and immediately soak the compress in the mixture. Squeeze lightly, apply the compress to the skin, and cover with clothes and/or toweling. Leave for 2 to 4 hours. Up to 3 times per day.